Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The new Amazon Kindle Fire tablets aren’t the only decent tablets available for under $200 these days. It’s been a while since the original Motorola XOOM was a top-of-the-line device, but if you’re willing to pick up a tablet released in February 2011, you can get a refurbished model for $190 today.
That’s not a bad price for a tablet with a 10 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel display, a dual core NVIDIA Tegra 2 CPU, WiFi, and 3G capabilities.
Or if you’re feeling really cheap, TigerDirect is offering an 8 inch Android tablet for $50. It’s not a particularly good tablet, but at that price it’s hard to complain.
Here are some of the day’s best bargains.
- Refurb Motorola XOOM WiFi + 3G tablet for $190 – DailySteals (via eBay)
- Refurb Pandigital SuperNova 8″ Android 2.3 tablet for $50 – TigerDirect
- Acer Aspire One AOD270 netbook w/Atom N2600 for $228 – Amazon
- Asus U32U 13.3″ notebook w/AMD E-450 CPU for $430 – Amazon
- 2-pack of Kingston 8GB USB 2.0 flash drives for $5 – 1SaleADay
- 2-pack of Samsung 8GB class 6 microSDHC cards for $8 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
- Get $5 in Amazon MP3 credit when you sign up for Scott’s Shared Values – Scotts
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
what I find confusing is the sellers show xoom tablet. as Android 3.0. Dindn’t Motorola roll out upgrade to 4.0. I suppose sellers use original specs.
Comments are closed.