The Samsung Galaxy S8 carried a list price of $720 and up (for a carrier unlocked model) when it launched earlier this year. But now you can score one for as little as $550.
That’s the price Samsung is charging for an unlocked (GSM + CDMA) midnight black Galaxy S8 with 64GB of storage when you order one from the Samsung Mobile eBay shop.
Samsung provides a 1-year warranty for this model, and this is one of the best prices I’ve seen for a new, unlocked Galaxy S8. Best Buy is currently selling the same phone for $575.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartphones and tablets
- Samsung Galaxy S8 w/64GB for $550 – SamsungMobile (via eBay)
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ w/64GB for $640 – SamsungMobile (via eBay)
- Sony Xperia XZ smartphones for $410 and up – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet w/16GB for $120 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core i5-6300U/8GB/256GB + Type Cover (no pen) for $999 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb UE Megaboom portable water resistant Bluetooth speaker for $140 – Groupon
- Refurb JBL Flip waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $70 – Newegg
- JBL Clip 2 portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Best Buy
- Refurb UE Roll 2 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $50 – A4C
- Refurb Linksys EA6900 AC1900 WiFi router for $40 – Newegg
- D-Link DIR-880L AC1900 WiFi router for $80 – Amazon
- WD 1TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $50 – Best Buy
- Targus laptop sleeve + Logitech wireless mouse + SanDisk 16GB flash drive for $20 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.