Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
It’s not unusual to find a set of Bluetooth earbuds selling for $20 or less. What is a little unusual is to find a set of Bluetooth on-ear headphones in that price range. But right now TaoTronics is selling a set for just $20 at Amazon when you use the coupon code MG4RTLKL.
That’s about $16 off the normal price, and these headphones are said to get up to 25 hours of battery life and support both wireless and wired audio, thanks to a 3.5mm aux jack.
I haven’t personally tested these headphones, but they seem to get good reviews from Amazon customers, at least some of whom actually seem to be real people.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- TaoTronics Bluetooth on-ear headphones w/3.5mm jack for $20 – Amazon (coupon: MG4RTLKL)
- Refurb HP Envy x360 13″ convertible w/Core i7-7500U/16GB/512GB for $770 – Woot
- Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD + Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $120 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPTEY56)
- Asus USB slim DVD writer for $11 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCPTEY44)
- Syba USB 3.0 SATA III HDD docking station + USB hub for $5 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCPTEY47)
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited 3-month subscription for $2 – Amazon (Prime members only)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I have these. I primarily use them with my Pixel C tablet for watching YouTube and listening to music.
They’re pretty good quality for the money, especially at this price. Battery life has been really good (haven’t measured, but typically use them one or two hours per day and only change about every 10 to 14 days). Sound quality is OK. Not the best, but acceptable.
Being on ear, sound isolation is only so-so. But my wife was complaining that she couldn’t get my attention when wearing my really good over ear noise canceling headphones (Bohm B76), so I guess the lack of isolation is something of a feature. LOL
One of the other reasons for purchase was that some of the other inexpensive BT headphones I’d tried had sync issues with video and audio on YouTube. Have not had any such issues with this set.
Thanks, that’s super helpful!
Thanks for the review. I was considering ordering these headphones, but for wireless headphones, sound isolation is one of the most important things for me.
Comments are closed.