The Zotac ZBOX PI320 pico is a desktop computer that’s about the size of a smartphone. It measures 4.6″ x 2.6″ x 0.8″ but the little machine has room for 3 USB ports, HDMI output, and an Ethernet jack, among other things.
It also comes with Windows 8.1 pre-loaded.
The ZBOX PI320 pico sells for $200, but you can win one for free.
Zotac sent me a demo unit to review, and now that I’m finished testing the little computer it’s time for a giveaway.
I’ve been pretty impressed with this computer. It’s not a very powerful machine: it has an Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. But it’s fast enough for basic Windows computing tasks and it could make an interesting option if you’re looking for a home media PC for streaming internet video or a general purpose desktop for light-duty tasks.
Basically what Zotac did with the PI320 was take the guts of a cheap Windows tablet and stick them in a cheap, small, and fanless desktop case. That’s not a bad thing: cheap Windows tablets have come a long way in the past few years, and the latest models are energy efficient and surprisingly powerful.
Alright, enough about the device. Here’s how to win:
Leave a comment on this page by 6:00AM Eastern on Monday, November 3rd, 2014
Here’s the not-so-fine print:
- This contest is open to residents of the continental United States.
- We’ll select a winner at random.
- That person has 48 hours to respond after they’ve been notified. We’ll pick a new name if we don’t hear anything within that time.
- Make sure to use a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account when you login to leave your comment so I have a way to let you know if your name has been chosen.
- Please leave only one comment.
- If you’ve won another Liliputing contest in the past 60 days, you’re not eligible to win this one.
- Neither is anyone who writes for Liliputing or who is a close friend or family member of a Liliputing writer.
Thanks again to Zotac for providing us with a ZBOX PI320 pico review unit!
Update: Congratulations to our winner, Grant Murray!