Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Many of those new Windows 7 powered netbooks and notebooks I told you about the other day are now shipping from Amazon, HP.com, Dell.com, and other locations. But it’s not just new portable computers that are hitting the streets today. A number of relatively low cost all-in-one desktops we’ve been seeing over the past few months are now available with Windows 7 as well. Here are just a few of the ones I found today:
- ASUS Eee Top ET2002-B0017 – 20 inch, 1600 x 900 pixel PC w/Win7 Home premium, 1.6GHz dual core Intel Atom 330 CPU, NVIDIA ION, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $581
- ASUS Eee Top ET2203-B0017 – 21.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 CPU, ATI Radeon 4570, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $899
- HP Pavilion Ms214 – 18.5 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 1.5GHz dual Core AMD Athlon X2 3250e CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $599.99
- MSI AE2010-32SUS – 20 inch, 1600 x 900 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 1.5GHz AMD Athlon X2 dual-core 3250e CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $599.99
- MSI AE2220-03SUS – 21.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 2.4GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core T4300 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce 9300, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $659.99
I had been planning on putting together a list of Windows 7 nettops as well, but I can’t seem to find any just yet. I suspect we’ll begin seeing nettops with Windows 7 Starter and Home Premium coming from Acer, Asus, Lenovo, MSI, and other companies in the coming weeks.
No touch screens in that group…shame since Win 7 HP has touch screen suppport
Comments are closed.