The upcoming Viliv S7 mobile internet device looks like a cross between two of the hottest devices on display at CES this week. Like the Sony Vaio P, this MID is long and thin and lacks a touchpad. But like the Asus Eee PC T91 it has a touchscreen that folds back over the top of the keyboard. Something tells me this little guy is going ot ring up at a price point closer to the Sony than the Asus, but it’s still a slick looking machine. Here’s a rundown of the specs:
- CPU: Intel Atom Silverthorne chip running at 1.33GHz or 1.86GHz
- Display: 7 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel touchscreen
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB SSD or 60GB HDD
- OS: Windows XP
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g, Bluetooth, WiMAX, HSDPA, GPS
- Expansion: SDHC card slot, 2 USb ports, 1 USB(Link), VGA output, mic input, headphone output, Multi I/O for cradle
- Battery life: 7 hours of continuous playback
- Dimensions: 8.3″ x 4.6″ x 1″
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
No word on the price or release date yet.
via UMPC Portal
Subscribe to Liliputing via Email
Join 16,216 other subscribers
It has a trackpad in the right corner above the keyboard. It’s hidden by the angle of the display, but you can see it here:
I hope it is cheaper then the Vaio P if only becaue I think Sony is sleeping. Sony needs a kick in the ナット袋 just to make sure they’re fully awake. I think seeing their systems done better and cheaper by someone else might prove…instructive.
It may well be a blow to the 陰嚢 as you say, but it would be a worse one if it had a trackpoint 😉
Comments are closed.