MSI’s Stealth line of gaming laptops have a history of striking a balance between performance and portability… but the latest model doesn’t seem to skimp much on the performance side of things.
The new MSI GS66 Stealth supports up to a 10th-gen Intel Core i9-10980HK octa-core processor, up to NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super Max-Q graphics, and a 15.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel 300 Hz display with a 3ms response time.
But the laptop measures just 14.1″ x 9.7″ x 0.7″ and weighs just 4.6 pounds.
Other features include support for up to 64GB of DDR4-2666 memory, dual M.2 slots for PCIe NVMe solid state storage, Killer AX1650 WiFI 6 storage, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3.HDMI 2.0, and USB 3.2 Type-C and Type-A ports, and a 99.9 Wh battery.
The laptop has a backlit keyboard with per-key RGB lighting.
The MSI GS66 Stealth goes up for pre-order today for $1,599 and up and it should be available in stores starting April 15, 2020.
MSI is also updating most of its gaming laptops with new models sporting 10th-gen Intel chips:
- MSI GE66 Raider – up to 10th-gen Intel Core i9 for $1799 and up
- MSI Creator 17 – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i9/4K Mini LED display for $1799 and up
- MSI Creator 15M – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7
- MSI Creator 17M – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7
- MSI GF63/GF65 Thin – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7
- MSI GF75 Thin – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7 and 120 Hz display
- MSI GF75 Leopard – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7 and 144 Hz display
- MSI GP75 Leopard – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7 and 144 Hz display
- MSI GE75 Raider – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i9 and 240 Hz display
- MSI GS75 Stealth – Up to 10th-gen Intel Core i9 and 300 Hz display