Japanese electronics maker Sotec is preparing to release the DC101, a 10.1 inch netbook with an Intel Atom Procesor and 120GB hard drive.
Aside from the fact that the DC101 seems to have a more angular case than most current generation netbooks (which typically opt for those aerodynamic rounded edges to enhance their highway mpg), there doesn’t seem to be anything too spectucular to report. The DC101 will be available next month for about 59,800 Yen or about $568 US.
Check out the full list of specs after the break.
via jkkmobile and Akihabara News
- Display: 10.1 inch 1024 x 600 pixels
- CPU: 1.6GHz Intel Atom
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage:120GB HDD
- OS: Windows XP Home
- Expansion:3-in-1 card reader, 3 USB ports, VGA output
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g WiFi, Ethernet
- Webcam: 1.3 MP
- Dimensions: 265mm x 185mm x 31mm or 10.4″ x 7.3″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 1.2kg or 2.6 pounds
- Price: 59,800 Yen or about $568 US
Loved the “which typically opt for those aerodynamic rounded edges to enhance their highway mpg” part.
Comments are closed.