Any day now Amazon is going to get around to introducing its 3rd-generation Kindle Fire tablets… which means it’s a pretty good time to pick up a 2011 or 2012 model if you’re happy with slightly dated specs.
Refurbished models are going for lower prices than ever.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Pre-owned Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $79 – Ice Monkey
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (2nd gen) for $95 – All4Cellular
- Google Nexus 10 w/16GB for $370 – Rakuten
- Refurb Asus VivoBook X202E 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Core i3 Ivy Bridge for $300 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire V5-122 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/AMD A6 for $330 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $350 – Woot
- Asus Zenbook UX32A 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $599 – Rakuten
- ADATA 16GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $6 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Up to 55% off Toshiba hard drives, flash memory – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.