Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon is offering up to 40 percent off select computers today, and there are some pretty good bargains highlighted in today’s roundup of bargains. For example, you can snag a Lenovo S21e 11.6″ Windows notebook for just $140, or a 15.6 inch Acer Chromebook with 4GB of RAM for $260.
Want something a little more powerful? Microsoft is also running a sale today: you can save $200 on a Surface Pro 3 tablet with a Core i5 processor and 128GB of storage. A number of different stores are offering that deal, which brings the price down to $799.
Just note a Surface Pen is included in that price, but a keyboard cover is not.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 w/Core i5, 128GB for $800 – Amazon (or Best Buy, Staples, Microsoft Store)
- Lenovo S21e 11.6″ Windows notebook for $140 – Amazon
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10 Android tablet for $180 – Amazon (or Best Buy)
- Acer Chromebook 15 w/4GB RAM, 32GB storage for $260 – Amazon
- Acer Revo RL80 mini PC w/Core i3 Ivy Bridge for $266 – Amazon
- Tenda 802.11ac 1900 dual-band WiFi router for $80 – TigerDirect
- PNY 64GB micro SDXC card for $20 – TigerDirect
- Powermax 20,800 mAh powerbank for $35 – Woot
- Refurb Roku streaming stick for $28 – Newegg
- Save 20% on an iTunes gift card ($25 or more) – Staples
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section
I could only get the $20 off the iTunes card if I selected the $100 iTunes card. For the $25 card, the discount was only $5.
Apparently I’m having a typo-prone day. That should have been 20% off, not $20 off.
Sorry to get your hopes up.
ps: random i know, but i figured i should say: always loved your site, been a fan since prob 6 or 7 years ago. I wish you did more giveaways though haha (as a spoiled winner of a logitech wireless mouse years ago)
Aww shucks… 🙂
128 GB of RAM? holy crap! that’s incredible!
Comments are closed.