Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
In the market for a small, cheap tablet that you can use to surf the web, play games, and stream videos? Amazon’s Fire HD tablets may not have full access to the Google Play Store, but they can run thousands of apps and games and let you read books, listen to music, or watch videos from Amazon’s digital content stores.
Prices normally start at $99 for a Fire HD tablet, but today Amazon is knocking $30 off the starting price, letting you pick up a 6 inch tablet for as little as $69.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Fire HD 6 tablet for $69 and up – Amazon (or Best Buy)
- Amazon Fire HD 6 Kids Edition for $119 and up – Amazon (or Best Buy)
- Apple iPad mini 3 w/16GB for $300 – Best Buy
- Apple iPad mini 2 w/32GB for $270 – Quick Ship Electronics (via eBay)
Laptops and 2-in-1s
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 12.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core M for $499 – Microsoft Store (coupon: SAVE100)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12 2-in-1 w/Core M for $599 – Microsoft Store (coupon: SAVE100)
- Save $100 on select Lenovo Yoga 3 convertibles – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 2 11.6″ convertible notebook for $500 – Best Buy
- Refurb Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop w/Pentium N3530 for $300 – Newegg
- Refurb Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible (scratch & dent) for $250 – NeweggFlash
Chromebooks and other stuff
- Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2830 for $149 – Best Buy
- Refurb Dell Chromebook 11 models for $190 and up – Woot
- Refurb LG G Watch R Android Wear smartwatch for $160 – A4C
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Anyone know of a good place to fix a 2013 nexus 7? It’s cracked everywhere and digitizer doesn’t work.
This one place quoted $110 but for that price I could buy another one.
I would check out the forums on Android Central. They might have something.
$110 is a pretty fair price for a $20 part and a few hours labour. But you’re right, you can buy a new one for $139.
Its probably only worth fixing if you can do it yourself.
Yeah that’s probably the going price everywhere from what I have see on that kind of repair. I have used 10,000 CellPhones for repairs on S3 and like phones and labor + glass came to about that. The parts you can probably get on ebay, but prices may not be pretty either on the parts.
Comments are closed.