Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Asus Zenbook UX31E is an ultrabook with a 13.3 inch, 1600 x 900 pixel display, a 128GB solid state drive, 4GB of RAM, Windows 7 64-bit, and an Intel Core i5-2467 Sandy Bridge processor.
While that’s not the fastest processor on the market, it’s still reasonably zippy for notebook that weighs less than 3 pounds and measures less than 0.8 inches thick.
If you need a more powerful system, Asus newer Zenbook models with Intel Ivy Bridge chips, and Haswell-powered models are on the way. But there’s a key advantage to picking up a model with an older chip: you can save a lot of money. Right now you can grab an Asus Zenbook UX31E for just $600.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus Zenbook UX31E 13″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Sandy Bridge for $600 – Newegg
- Samsung Chromebook 11.6″ Chrome OS laptop w/Exynos 5250 for $219 – Amazon
- Sony Vaio Duo 11 ultrabook/tablet hybrid w/slide-out keyboard for $999 – Rakuten
- Lenovo ThinkPad Twist 12.5″ convertible tablet for $630 – ANTOnline
- Acer Aspire V5-131 11.6″ notebook w/Celeron for $300 – Rakuten
- Unlocked Sony Xperia ZL smartphone for $500 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXMXV28)
- Open Box Apple iPod touch (4th gen) w/16GB for $140 – 1SaleADay
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Touch w/3G for $70 – All4Cellular (via eBay)
- Toshiba 2.5 TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $110 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXMXV85)
- PNY 128GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $45 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Get a $10 Amazon gift card w/Amazon Prime membership ($79 per year) – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Pfff… I’ve seen cheaper laptops from AMD… https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834216584
Yeah, junk 15 inch laptops that weigh a ton. 13.3′ laptops, especially with the above specs are priced much higher.
You fail miserably…
AMD’s A6 5200 has much better battery life, GPU and it is slightly ahead in multi threaded tasks. If AMD was junk then why a flagship model from Samsung named Ativ 9 Lite has an AMD APU?
Comments are closed.