Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Windows 10 is here. It runs on all sorts of hardware, including cheap tablets and powerful desktops… or something in between like the latest Microsoft Surface tablets.
Don’t want to spend $499 or more for a Surface? How about $390?
That’s how much GravityBuys is selling 1st-gen models for at the moment. While they’re a few generations old, they’re still pretty powerful devices with Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge processors, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage… plus support for Touch or Type cover keyboards and Surface pen accessories.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/Core i5 and 64GB for $390 – GravityBuys (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows notebook for $150 – TigerDirect (Or $80 after rebate if you don’t mind paying for a McAfee subscription)
- Unlocked Amazon Fire Phone for $150 – NeweggFlash
- Windows 10 Home OEM for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCAVPA22))
- Audible.com free 3-month subscription for amazon Prime members – Amazon (you get to keep 3 audiobooks no matter what)
- Name your price for $98 worth of games from Japan – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Another crap Windows version. Who cares. Linux for the last 15 years. My mother, grandmother, cousins, etc.
Amazon routinely has the Fire Phone for $159 with 1 year Amazon Prime membership.
256gb ssd, 8gb Dell Venue Pro 379 at Expansys https://www.expansys-usa.com/dell-venue-11-pro-core-i5-refurbished-4300y-dual-core-1-6ghz-8gb-256gb-10-8-screen-280572/?partner=email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=enewsletter%20US%202015-07-30-%20No%201520 . Seems like a far better deal to me…
Strange. Nowhere in the Newegg description does it mention the 1 year of Prime you’re supposed to get free with the phone.
Comments are closed.