Apple recently dropped the starting price of its latest iPod touch lineup to $229. But you know how you can really save money on an iPod touch? Buy a slightly older model.
The 4th-generation iPod touch has a high resolution screen, front and rear cameras, WiFi and Bluetooth, and the ability to run nearly any iPhone app in the App Store. Sure, it doesn’t have a 4 inch display (it has a 3.5 inch screen instead), or an Apple A5 processor (it has the older A4 chip).
But you can pick up a refurbished model for just $140.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Open Box Apple iPod touch (4th gen) w/16GB for $140 – 1SaleADay
- Microsoft Surface RT tablet w/32GB for $350 – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Series 3 Chromebook w/Exynos 5 for $229 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus Zenbook UX31 ultrabook w/13″ screen, Core i5 Sandy Bridge for $510 – Newegg
- Diamond WiFi range extender, access point for $30 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Voucher for 50% off select Kindle Fire accessories for free – Amazon Local
- 25 random comic books for $15 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.