Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
There was a time when the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity was arguably the best Andorid tablet money could by. And that time wasn’t all that long ago. The tablet sports an NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor, a 1920 x 1200 pixel display, and works with an optional keyboard dock which extends battery life and lets you type as if you were using a laptop.
While the tablet still carries a list price of around $499 and up, you can often find it on sale for less — and today Newegg is selling refurbished models through its eBay store for just $290.
Sure, the tablet doesn’t have the fastest processor highest resolution display around anymore. But it comes pretty close, and it’s hard to beat the price.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700T) for $290 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Keyboard/battery dock for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, TF700T for $90 – Best Buy
- Sony Xperia Tablet + cradle for $280 and up – Woot
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 w/4G LTE for $199 – Daily Steals
- HP ElitePad 900 Windows 8 tablet w/64GB for $499 – HP (coupon: ELITEPADWPC)
- PNY 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $28 – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I have one of the Infinity tablets, along with the matching keyboard dock. It’s a nice tablet. The only issue I have is that the touchpad is too sensitive, and my palms randomly cause mouse clicks while typing. I haven’t found a way to adjust the touchpad for less sensitivity. Other than that problem, it’s a brilliant piece of kit. The screen is crisp and high-resolution, with wide viewing angles.
Comments are closed.