Chromebooks are generally pretty cheap, as long as you’re not eyeing one of Google’s high-priced Chromebook Pixel models. Many sell for around $150 to $250. but that doesn’t mean they can’t get cheaper.
Right now there are bunch of deals on refurbished Chromebooks that bring the prices down a bit. You can pick up an Acer Chromebook 11 for $126, an Asus C300 Chromebook for $160, or a Dell Chromebook 11 with an Intel Core i3 processor for $280. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2840 for $126 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Chromebook C720 w/Celeron N2955U for $150 – Acer (via eBay)
- More refurb Acer Chromebook deals – eBay
- Refurb Chromebooks for $155 and up – Woot
- Refurb, Open Box HP Chromebook 14 w/Tegra K1 for $180 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Zenbook UX302LA 13″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Haswell for $630 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T300 2-in-1 w/Core i3 Haswell for $420 – Woot
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by 7/26/2015 and get a $200 rebate – Samsung
- Moto E (2nd gen) for $90 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Asus PadFone X mini smartphone + tablet dock for $120 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Refurb Unlocked HTC One M9 smartphone (AT&T) for $470 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- PNY 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $50 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Buffalo 2TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $90 – Woot
- Seagate 4TB external hard drive w/Ethernet for $89 after rebate – Adorama
- Lexar 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $30 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Harman Kardon Soho II active noise canceling in-ear headphones for $35 – ShopDivvy (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.