Later this month HP will begin selling a new version of the Pavilion x2 2-in-1 Windows tablet with a 10 inch screen. The new model features a sturdy keyboard base that lets you use the system like a real laptop and a versatile USB Type C port that you can use to charge the device or connect peripherals including flash drives, a mouse, or even a display.
The new model will be priced at $300 and up. You know what that means? It means it’s time for some sales on last year’s model. The Microsoft Store is selling the older HP Pavilion x2 for $199.
Sure, you won’t get the USB Type C connector and the keyboard is more of a flimsy keyboard case… but if you’re looking for something a little more sturdy there are some other options for 2-in-1 tablets in today’s roundup.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- HP Pavilion x2 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $199 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T200A 11.6″ 2-in-1 for $250 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 10″ 2-in-1 for $190 – Woot
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Chi w/64GB for $399 – Amazon
- Dell Inspiron 13 2-in-1 laptop for $599 – Microsoft (via eBay)
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet w/16GB for $149 – Newegg
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) for $115 – A4C
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2012) for $60 – A4C
- More refurb Asus tablets and laptops for $90 and up – Woot
- Refurb Asus MeMO Pad 8 Android tablet for $85 after rebate – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron Bay Trail for $110 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 15 w/Celeron 3205U for $160 – Acer (via eBay)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone for $350 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Aibocn 5,000 mAh power bank for $9 – Amazon (coupon: GS3K4RJA )
- Samsung 32GB microSDHC card for $13 – Amazon
- Refurb Slingbox devices for $50 and up – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.