The Pantech Element is a tablet with an 8 inch, 1024 x 768 pixel display and a 1.5 GHz Quaclomm Snapdragon processor. What really sets it apart from the competition though, is the fact that it’s waterproof.
You can dip the tablet in about 3 feet of water without causing any damage — although you won’t really be able to use the tablet for snapping photos under the sea.
Today you can pick up a refurbished Pantech Element for just $200 — and the tablet also features support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Refurb Pantech Element 8″ waterproof Android tablet w/4G for $200 – all4cellular (via eBay)
- Refurb Toshiba Thrive 10″ Android 3.2 tablet for $200 – 1SaleADay
- Refurb HTC JetStream 10″ Android tablet w/4G for $300 – all4cellular (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13.3″ ultrabook w/Core i5 for $596 – Concept Electronics (via eBay)
- Corsair 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $15 after rebate – Newegg
- RetailPlus 16GB USB 2.0 flash drives (2 pack) for $18 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
- Kingston 8GB class 4 SHDC cards (2 pack) for $10 – Buy.com
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.