The Motorola Moto 360 was the first Android Wear smartwatch with a round display, and with a list price of $250 it’s still one of the cheapest. But you know what would make it even more affordable? A $100 price cut.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartwatches, tablets and eReaders, oh my
- Motorola Moto 360 for $150 – Amazon (or Best Buy)
- DigiLand 8″ Windows tablet w/Office 365 for $50 – Best Buy
- Refurb Acer Iconia Tab 8″ Android tablet for $80 – Groupon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Touch WiFi for $60 – A4C
- Acer Aspire Switch 12 2-in-1 Windows PC w/Core M for $599 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows laptop for $170 – Best Buy
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205 for $150 – Woot
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Chi 2-in-1 w/Atom Z3775 for $349 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 12.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core M for $599 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Asus Zenbook UX303 13″ ultrabook w/QHD+ display for $799 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Refurb Alienware Alpha mini gaming PC w/Core i3 Haswell + NVIDIA for $400 – Woot
- Refurb Logitech Z213 2.1 channel speakers for $20 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Logitech Z313 2.1 channel speakers for $25 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Google Chromecast for $25 – Groupon
- Up to 80 percent of PC games – GOG
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.