The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) is a 7 inch tablet with a dual core processor, Android 4.0 operating system, front and rear cameras. It normally sells for $250, or about $50 more than a new Amazon Kindle Fire.
But today MacMall is selling Samsung’s latest 7 inch Android tablet for $220.
If you’re looking for something a little larger, you can pick up a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 from Best Buy for $300. Oh yeah, that price also includes a keyboard dock, a desktop docking station, an SD card reader, and a carrying case.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) Android 4.0 tablet for $220 – MacMall (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 bundle w/case, keyboard for $300 – Best Buy
- Refurb Motorola XOOM Verizon 3G tablet w/32GB for $300 – Lucky Dog (via eBay)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 5″ Android phone for $499 – eXpansys
- HP folio 13 ultrabook w/128GB SSD, Core i5 CPU for $798 – Best Buy
- SanDisk 240GB 2.5″ SATA II SSD for $200 – Buy.com
- SanDisk 64GB Class 10 SDXC card for $46 – BuyDig
- Fantom 64GB USB flash drive for $40 – MacMall (via Dealnews)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.