Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Apple has cut the prices across the board on refurbished iPads. That means you can now pick up refurbished iPad 2 models for $319 and up.
A first generation iPad can be yours for as little as $279, but I’d recommend spending the extra cash on an iPad 2 with its faster dual core processor. It’s a little more future-proof, since most apps that can run on the new iPad should also work on the iPad 2.
Here’s a roundup of the day’s best deals on mobile tech:
- Refurbished iPad models for $279 and up – Apple
- Refurbished Acer Iconia Tab A500 10″ Android tablet for $240 – Secondipity
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) Android 4.0 tablet for $245 – SuperBiiz (coupon: GALAXYMOM)
- Refurb Dell Streak 7″ Android tablet for $160 – DailySteals (via eBay)
- Acer Aspire S3 13.3″ ultrabook w/Core i5 for $600 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
What was the old price for refurbed iPad 2s so I know how much they dropped it by?
$349 — for the $319 version (at least it was in March)
I wonder if they’re doing this to apply a little more pressure to Amazon — particularly in light of the rumors of a larger Kindle Fire being on the way. $319 for an iPad 2 is getting close to being interesting, even for a cheapskate like me.
Comments are closed.