The Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 is a Windows notebook with an Intel Celeron Bay Trail processor and an 11.6 inch touchscreen display that you can push back 360 degrees until it’s back-to-back with the keyboard, transforming the notebook into a tablet.
Normally this notebook sells for around $330 and up, but right now Walmart is offering a model with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage for $269.
There are a number of other good deals on 2-in-1 tablets, smartphones, and other devices, accessories, and digital goods in today’s roundup.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Tablets, notebooks, and 2-in-1s
- Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 Windows convertible w/Celeron N2840 for $269 – Walmart
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/Atom Z3735F for $230 – Amazon
Refurb Acer Aspire Switch 10 w/64GB for $196 – Newegg/Secondipity
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $160 – A4C
- Nextbook 10″ 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/Atom Z3735F for $179 – Walmart
- HP Stream 11 Notebook bundle w/sleeve + mouse for $211 – Walmart
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaTab Miix 8 Windows tablet for $100 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Motorola Moto X (2014) smartphone for $350 and up – Motorola
- Refurb HTC One M8 (unlocked) for $270 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Photive Cyren portable Bluetooth speaker for $20 – Amazon
- Omaker M4 Portable outdoor/shower Bluetooth speaker for $27 – Amazon
- Fitbit Flex activity tracker for $80 – Best Buy
- Intel NUC barebones mini-desktop w/Core i3 Broadwell for $260 – Newegg (coupon: EMCASAS36)
- Name your price for 6+ Android games – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.