The Toshiba Excite 10 LE is a limited edition tablet with a 10 inch display, a TI OMAP 4430 dual core processor, and a slim design: it measures just 0.3 inches thick.
When Toshiba launched the tablet over a year ago, the company was asking $530 for the Excite 10 LE. Now you can pick up a refurbished model for just $200.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Refurb Toshiba Excite 10 LE tablet w/OMAP 4430 for $200 – 1SaleADay
- Refurb Google Nexus 10 tablet w/32GB for $430 – Groupon
- Refurb Pantech Element 8 inch Android tablet w/4G LTE for $135 – PayDeals (coupon: SAVE10)
- Apple iPad mini w/16GB for $300 after instant rebate – Rakuten
- Refurb Acer Iconia W500 10″ Windows 7 tablet w/AMD C-50 for $290 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire One 725 11.6″ notebook w/AMD C-70 for $215 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire One 756 11.6″ notebook w/Celeron 877 for $280 – Acer (via eBay)
- Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ laptop w/Intel Core i3 for $529 and up – Lenovo (coupon: WEEKLYDEAL)
- Amazon’s 100 Kindle books for $3.99 or less for May 2013 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.