Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Toshiba Thrive is an endangered species, now that Toshiba is focusing on thinner and lighter Android tablets. But while the original 10 inch Thrive is a bit chunkier than an iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab, it has a few things that those tablets don’t — including full-sized HDMI and USB ports, and a removable battery.
You can pick one up for $250 if you don’t mind buying refurbished.
Here are some of the days best deals on mobile devices and accessories:
- Refurb Toshiba Thrive 10″ ANdroid tablet w/16GB for $250 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
- HP Pavilion dm1z 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-300 for $350 – HP (coupon: NBT5352)
- HP TouchPad folio case, Sleeve, adapter for $2 and up – HP (via SlickDeals)
- B&N NOOK Simple Touch eReader for $80 – Best Buy
- OCZ 120GB SATA II 2.5″ solid state disk for $90 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Centon 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $40 – TigerDirect
- AOC 22″ LCD HDTV/monitor for $130 – TigerDirect
- Buy (or upgrade to) SoftMaker Office 2012, get a free 16GB flash drive – SoftMaker
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I’ve never heard of SoftMaker Office… What is it? Why not use LibreOffice instead?
Because there are mobile versions designed for smartphones, tablets, PDAs, etc…
Comments are closed.