Intel keeps promising that we’ll see $699 ultrabooks by the end of the year. Today we’re one step closer, with HP offering a deal on the HP Folio 13 that lets you pick up a 13.3 inch ultrabook with a Core i5 processor and 128GB solid state disk for $735.
To be honest, that’s not the best price ever for this laptop. When it first launched in December HP offered a limited number of coupons bringing the price down to $703. But this is the best price I’ve seen since then.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile tech.
- HP Folio 13 ultrabook w/Core i5 for $735 – HP (coupon: NBJ4826)
- Refurb Dell Streak 7″ Android tablet for $150 – DailySteals
- HP 210 netbook w/Windows 7, Verizon 3G for $200 – mobile_karma (via eBay)
- Up to 25% off refurb tablets, laptops – Dell (via Dealnews)
- Refurb AOC 22″ 1080p LED monitor for $100 – sellout.woot
- Refurb Verbatim 2TB external USB 3.0 hard drive for $95 – eXpansys
- Super Talent 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $10 – Meritline (via deals.woot)
- Lexar 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $26 – TigerDirect
- ADATA 32GB class 4 microSDHC card w/adapter for $23 – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.