Humble Bundle has made a business out of offering groups of games (or eBooks, or other items) for low prices while letting customers choose how to divvy up the sales price so the money is split between the game makers, Humble Bundle, and charity.
But right now game developer Electronic Arts is offering over $100 worth of PC games through Humble Bundle without asking for a dime: you can still pick your price for 5 or more games, but all of the money will be split between Humble Bundle and three charities (Girls Who Code, The V Foundation, and buildOn).
Games in this bundle include Dragon Age Origins, Peggle, Dead Space 2, Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest, and Command & Conquer Generals. Pay more than the average and you get more games including Dragon Age II and Mass Effect II.
All the games are compatible with Windows. Some also support Mac. And all comes with Origin license keys. You can pay an extra $1 to get Steam keys for some titles.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Name your price for over $100 worth of PC games – Humble Origin Bundle
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ Windows notebook for $150 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $150 – A4C
- Refurb Asus X200MA 11.6″ touchscreen Windows notebook for $200 – Woot
- Refurb Acer C720P touchscreen Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $190 – Acer (via eBay)
- OCZ 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $70 after rebate – TigerDirect
- PNY 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $30 – TigerDirect
- Attack on Titan manga volume 1 for Kindle for $5.36 – Amazon
- Watch Orphan Black Season 1 for free (Friday only) – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.