Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The 2nd-gen Motorola Moto X is a smartphone with a 5.2 inch display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, and a customizable design thanks to the Moto Maker utility. While it doesn’t have the bleeding edge hardware of the latest phones from Samsung or HTC, it’s still a pretty solid device… especially when you can pick one up for $140 off the list price.
Motorola is currently offering a big discount on off-contract Moto X phones, which means you can pick up an unlocked model with 16GB of storage for as little as $360.
The deal is only good through Thursday morning… but if you need a little time to complete the purchase you can sign up now and get a promo code good through April 15th.
You can also save 30 percent on any accessories you purchase at the same time.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Motorola Moto X (2014) smartphone for $360 and up – Motorola (add to cart for the discount)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Alpha GSM smartphone for $260 – MobilePros1 (via eBay)
Tablets and 2-in-1s
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet w/16GB for $150 – Groupon
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet w/32GB for $180 – Newegg
- Refurb Sony Vaio Tap 11 touchscreen 2-in-1 tablet for $350 – A4C
- Refurb HP x360 convertible laptops for $300 and up – Woot
- Sony Digital Paper 13″ E Ink device with stylus for $799 (that’s a lot, but it’s $200 off) – Sony (via Ink, Bits, and Pixels)
- Mach Xtreme 256GB USB 3.0 encrypted flash drive for $90 – NeweggFlash
- PNY 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $30 – TigerDirect
- Tomb Raider (the original game) for Android for $0.99 – Google Play
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Looks like a great deal on the phone. Wish I had seen that in time.
the digital paper device is NOT an april fools day joke?
Comments are closed.