Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
You know how I said Monday was a good day to upgrade your home network to 802.11ac WiFi if you hadn’t already? That was because Best Buy was selling a pretty good Linksys AC1750 WiFi router for just $50.
Today Amazon is selling a slightly less impressive TP-Link Archer AC1200 WiFi router for a much more impressive $35. I guess today’s also a good day to upgrade.
That’s actually just one of a bunch of deals on TP-Link networking products in Amazon’s 1-day sale. Make sure to check it out for other options.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Select TP-Link networking products for up to 30% off – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer AC1200 WiFi router for $35 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- TP-Link Archer AC1900 WiFi router for $70 – Amazon
- TP-Link Deco whole-home WiFi system (2-pack) for $140 – Amazon
- TP-Link RE200 AC750 WiFi range extender for $19 – Amazon
Laptops and tablets
- HP ProBook x360 EE 11.6″ convertible w/Celeron N3450/4GB/64GB for $270 – Woot
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet + Echo Dot speaker for $150 – Amazon
- GPD Pocket 7″ mini laptop w/Atom x7-Z8750/8GB/128GB for $480 – Walmart
Audio and video
- Roku 4 media streamer (4K UHD) for $70 – B&H
- Refurb Amazon Tap wireless speaker w/Alexa for $50 – Bid$Buy (via eBay)
PC and phone accessories
- Aukey 10,000 mAh slimline portable battery for $15 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYN51)
- Aukey 20,000 mAh portable battery for $24 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYN61)
- Aukey 1080p webcam for $30 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYWC2)
- Aukey 2K webcam for $34 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYWC3)
- Specs Ops: The Line PC game for free – Humble Store
Digital downloads and subscriptions
- Indie game sale (up to 75% off) – Humble Store
- 4-month Google Play Music Unlimited subscription for free – Google Play
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I’ve had that same AC1200 router for a few months now, it’s pretty solid for a budget option. Good range and signal strength, and it can handle a lot of traffic without overheating or otherwise borking up.
Comments are closed.