Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Amazon Kindle Fire is a 7 inch tablet designed for reading books, watching movies, listening to music, and playing games downloaded from Amazon. But it’s also a pretty decent overall Android tablet with a 1024 x 600 pixel display, a TI OMAP 4 dual core processor and 8GB of storage.
Normally Amazon charges $199 for a new Kindle Fire and $169 for a refurbished model. But right now Amazon Warehouse Deals is offering refurbished Kindle Fire units for $139.
Bear in mind, you have to root the tablet if you want to install Google’s app store. And there are no cameras or SD card slots. But you probably won’t find a better tablet for $139.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile tech.
- Refurbished Amazon Kindle Fire for $139 – Amazon
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 + SD card reader for $300 – Woot
- Archos Arnova 10 G2 Android 2.3 tablet w/4GB for $180 – TigerDirect
- Acer Aspire S3 13.3″ ultrabook w/Core i5 + $200 credit for $800 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G eReader for $120 – Buy.com
- Transcend 8GB class 4 SDHC card for $5 – Abe’s of Maine
- Refurb SliconDust HDHomeRun dual tuner network HDTV tuner for $60 – DailySteals
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.