Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
If you haven’t upgraded your home wireless network to 802.11ac yet today’s a pretty good day to do it. Best Buy is selling a Linksys AC1750 WiFi router for $50, which is just half its normal price.
This router gets pretty strong reviews, supports 2.4 GHz and 5GHz connections, and has 6 antennas. It should offer better range and speed than any 802.11n router on the market and it’s a heck of a lot cheaper than those newfangled “whole home” mesh-networking systems, which are only really necessary if you’re trying to cover a pretty large area.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
PC accessories and upgrades
- Linksys EA6700 AC1750 WiFi router for $50 – Best Buy
- Select gaming PCs (and peripherals) for up to 40% off – Amazon
- WD Black 512GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD for $153 – Amazon
- WD Black 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD for $80 – Amazon
- Toshiba 3TB portable USB hard drive for $83 – Newegg (coupon: 326FDCT1)
Speakers and media streamers
- UE Boom portable Bluetooth speaker for $60 – Best Buy
- UE Boom 2 portable Bluetooth speaker for $100 – Best Buy
- Insignia portable Bluetooth speaker for $15 – Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Show for $160 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick w/Alexa voice remote for $30 – Amazon
Laptop and tablets
- Refurb Acer 14″ FHD Chromebook w/Celeron N3160/4GB/32GB for $180 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Acer Swift 3 14: FHD laptop w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $520 – NeweggFlash
- Apple iPad (2017) w/32GB for $275 – BuySpry (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I am finally going to buy Acer helios 300 gaming laptop that I have been thinking about for a while now. It’s $100 less than it is usually sold for in Amazon. I guess it is time to give away my 6 yo Toshiba laptop.
I have a higher end Linksys router and my main complaint is that the guest networks are not encrypted, which makes them worthless. I turned them off.
Comments are closed.