Looking for a decent, cheap smartphone? The 2013 Motorola Moto G used to sell for $180 when you bought a 3G model or $219 when for a 4G model. Now you can buy a 3G version for just $60 if you want to use it with pre-paid network Boost Mobile. Want an unlocked 4G model? That’ll be just $160 (or about $40 less than Motorola is charging on its own website).
Sure, there’s a newer version of the Moto G, but the specs haven’t changed very much (although the new model does have better speakers and a camera).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Unlocked Motorola Moto G LTE (1st gen) for $160 – Amazon
- Motorola Moto G (1st gen) no-contract 3G phone for Boost Mobile for $60 – Best Buy
Tablets, notebooks, and 2-in-1s
- Pre-owned Insignia 8″ Windows tablet for $40 – CowBoom (coupon: ATOM32615)
- Google Nexus 9 w/16GB for $350 – Amazon
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ notebook for $189 – Amazon
- Lenovo Yoga 3 11″ convertible notebook w/Core Mfor $679 – Lenovo (coupon: SPCLYGA311XUS)
- Asus Transformer Pad TF100 10″ 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $220 – Best Buy
- Save $50 to $100 on iPad mini 2 tablets – Best Buy
- Refurb Jawbone Up24 fitness tracker for $55 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Samsung Gear Fit for $75 – Best Buy
- Pebble Steel smartwatches for $170 – Best Buy
- Linksys 802.11ac WiFi router for $75 – TigerDirect
- Cool Living Stand Up Deluxe adjustable steel desk for $325 – Woot
- Name your price for $61 worth of Roguelike games – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.