The HP Pavilion dm1z may not technically be an ultrabook since it has an AMD processor and hard drive rather than an Intel chipset and solid state disk. But at $399 it’s a heck of a lot cheaper than most ultrabooks… and today you can get it for even less money thanks to a coupon that knocks the price down to $350.
That same coupon will save you more than $100 on the price of an HP Folio 13 ultrabook. There are also some great deals on the B&N NOOK Color, Samsung Series 9 notebook, and the WikiReader.
Here are some of the day’s top deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- HP Pavilion dm1z 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-300 for $350 – HP (coupon: NBP4233)
- Samsung Series 9 11.6″ notebook w/Intel Core i3, 64GB SSD for $649 – Microsoft Store
- HP Folio 13 ultrabook w/Intel Core i5 for $795 – HP (coupon: NBP4233)
- WikiReader offline Wikipedia/eBook reader for $10 – 1SaleADay
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Color for $149 – B&N (Pay with MasterCard, use coupon code)
- Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7″ Android 2.3 tablet for $189 – Lenovo (coupon: FOURDAYDEAL315)
- ADATA 32GB Class 4 microSDHC card w/adapter for $26 – TigerDirect
- HP PNY 32GB USB flash drive for $20 – Directron
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.