Back in the dark ages before anyone started throwing around fancy words like “ultrabooks,” there were portable computers that we just called thin and light… like the Lenovo IdeaPad U260 which launched in November, 2010.
This notebook features a 12.5 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel display, a 1.33 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, and a case that measures just 0.71 inches thick. The laptop weighs just over 3 pounds, and while it sold for about $900 at launch, you can pick one up today for just $600.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals on notebooks, tablets, and accessories.
- Lenovo IdeaPad U260 12.5″ notebook w/Intel Core i5 for $600 – TigerDirect
- Acer Aspire S3 13.3″ ultrabook w/Intel Core i5 for $800 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10″ Android tablet w/16GB for $300 – TigerDirect
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi tablet for $450 – Best Buy
- Centon 64GB Class 10 SDXC card for $50 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.