Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X130e is an 11.6 inch notebook with an AMD E-300 dual core processor, a 1366 x 768 pixel display, and one of Lenovo’s little pointing sticks in the center of the keyboard for folks that prefer that to a touchpad.
It’s an older model, but you can pick one up from Woot today for just $300. Lenovo charges $649 and up for its newest 11.6 inch ThinkPads.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X130e 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-300 for $300 – Woot
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T w/32GB for $450 – Adorama
- Amazon Kindle Fire 2 7″ tablet for $140 – Best Buy (in-store pickup)
- Refurb Sandisk Sansa Clip 4GB MP3 player for $30 – TigerDirect
- HDHomeRun Dual network-attached dual tuner TV tuner for $60 – Newegg
- Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $20 – TigerDirect
- Kingston 16GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $12 – Buy.com
- Walking Dead volume 1 for iOS for free – App Store
- $100 iTunes Gift Card for $85 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Am I alone in thinking this column is useless? At least for 1-day items, it shows you what you could have gotten YESTERDAY! I’ve been disappointed too many times to bother reading it anymore.
Man, an x130e for $300 would have been sweet but for my having bought a Nexus 10 last week :). I have an x100e that’s still going strong after two years of near constant use (with one trip to the repair depot under warranty) and while it’s slow, it’s a perfect machine for surfing and writing on. The x130e is a couple of generations newer, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend one, as long as you understand that it’s not meant for CPU-intensive tasks like photoshopping, etc.
Comments are closed.