The Motorola Moto X Pure Edition smartphone features 5.7 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, a 3,000 mAh battery, 3GB of RAM, and a 21MP rear camera. It’s a phone with flagship-esque specs, but it tends to sell for less than the cost of most current flagships: You can pick up a model with 16GB of storage from Motorola for $400.
Or you can spend $50 less and get a model with 32GB of storage. Amazon is offering the Moto X Pure Edition for $350 today only.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Motorola Moto X Pure Edition smartphone w/32GB for $350 – Amazon
- Google Nexus 5X for $329 and up – Google Store
- Google Nexus 6P for $449 and up – Google Store
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) + case, stand, and dock for $129 – Asus
Windows tablets and notebooks
- HP Pavilion x2 2-in-1 10″ Windows tablet w/Cherry Trail for $230 – HP
- HP Envy and Spectre 2-in-1 systems for $650 and up – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 w/Core i3, 128GB for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad U31 13″ notebook w/Core i7 Broadwell + NVIDIA graphics for $679 – Lenovo (coupon: USP3US1210)
- Apple iPad mini 4 for $300 and up – Best Buy
- Apple iPad Air 2 for $375 and up – Best Buy
- Apple iPod touch models for $190 and up – Best Buy
- Save $100 on an Apple Watch – Best Buy
- Save $50 on a Huawei Watch – Google Store
- Save up to 60% on select Logitech PC accessories – Amazon
- Refurb Jawbone BIG Jambox Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Woot
- Free one-day shipping on select products – Amazon
- Free overnight shipping on all purchases – Google Store
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.