Black Friday may have come and gone, but companies are still offering some pretty good deals on mobile devices and accessories during the holiday shopping season.
Today’s roundup is a bit heavy on accessories, but at a time when hard drive prices are climbing, USB flash drives are getting cheaper and cheaper.
- Sony Vaio YB Series 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-450 for $400 – Newegg
- Refurb Hanspree 12.1″ notebook w/Pentium dual core for $240 – Mwave
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10″ Android tablet w/16GB for $300 – Best Buy
- Lexar JumpDrive 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $27 – Newegg
- Centon 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $20 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Lexar 32GB Class 4 SDHC card for $30 – Buy.com
- Pogoplug Mobile cloud storage device for $50 – Buy.com
You can find more bargains on mobile tech in our daily deals section.