The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch Android tablet may be over a year old and ship with Android 2.2 instead of a newer version of the operating system. But it’s a pretty solid device which has a 7 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel display, GPS, a microSD card slot, front and rear cameras, and full access to the Android Market.
Today Woot is offering a refurbished model that has WiFi and 3G capabilities for just $200. The tablet can be used with Verizon or Sprint’s mobile broadband network.
In other words, for the same price as an Amazon Kindle Fire you can get a tablet with more storage, 3G and GPS, expandable storage, and the Android Market. It doesn’t, however, have a dual core processor. It doesn’t sound like a bad tradeoff though.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals on mobile tech.
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 7″ Android 16GB tablet w/WiFi + 3G for $200 – sellout.woot
- Amazon Kindle Fire for $189 – Amazon (use a MasterCard and coupon ZKGYLEBT – via slickdeals)
- Refurb Velocity Micro Cruz T301 Android 2.2 7″ tablet for $75 – Buy.com
- Belkin Merge sleeve for 7 inch tablets for $12 – Buy.com
- Centon DataStick Pro 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $20 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Patriot 32GB Class 4 microSDHC card for $30 after rebate – TigerDirect
Also — that Amazon/MasterCard deal mentioned in the Kindle Fire listing will give you $10 off most purchases of $100 or more from Amazon.
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.