The IdeaPad 100s is Lenovo’s entry into the compact, low-power, and inexpensive laptop space. the notebook has an 11.6 inch display, an Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor, and it weighs about 2.2 pounds.
Lenovo sells the laptop for $200, which makes it competitive with similar notebooks from Asus, Acer, and HP. But Best Buy is currently selling the IdeaPad 100s for $150, which makes it one of the cheapest Windows 10 laptops available from a major PC company.
The laptop also comes with a 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365.
Note that the laptop has a relatively low power processor and just 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. But that’s pretty much par for the course for portable notebooks in this price range.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Laptops and tablets
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100s 11.6″ Windows notebook for $150 – Best Buy
- Asus Zenbook UX305FA 13.3″ Windows notebook w/Core M for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 12.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core M for $580 – Best Buy
- Dell XPS 13 ultrabook for $750 and up – Dell
TV boxes and mini PCs
- NVIDIA Shield TV box + gamepad + remote control for $175 – Amazon
- HP Pavilion mini 300 desktop w/Core i3 for $400 – HP
- Intel NUC barebones mini PC w/Celeron N3050 for $128 – NeweggFlash
- 3-pack ADATA 16GB USB 3.0 flash drives for $12 – Newegg
- Name your price for $179 worth of X-Files digital comics – Humble Bundle
- Future Visions: Original Science Fiction Stories Inspired by Microsoft for free – Microsoft
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.