Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
With a list price of about $169, the Acer Chromebook 11 is already one of the most affordable Chrome OS laptops with an Intel processor, but now you can snag one for much less… as long a you don’t mind buying a refurbished model.
Newegg is selling a refurbished Acer Chromebook 11 for $100 after rebate. That price gets you a notebook with a Celeron N2830 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and an 11.6 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel display.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2830 for $100 after rebate – Newegg
- Double Power 8″ Windows tablet + keyboard + Office 365 for $90 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Google Nexus Player for $45 – Newegg
- Refurb Roku 3 media streamer for $60 – Newegg
- Refurb Logitech K480 Bluetooth multi-device keyboard for $20 after rebate – Newegg
- Name your price for $119 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
- Save up to 90% on PC games – GOG Big Fall Sale
- Name your price for $171 worth of Peanuts digital comics – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I am waiting on the Mediatek Chromebooks with the 8173 chipset coming in January..for $150 One of those would be an epic linux notebook…2016 might be the year I bag x86 for all my mainstream computing
Do you really think it’d be great? I would think there’d be problematic driver support for that.
most of Mediatek’s peripherals detect right away in linux..hoping this might be the case…
I love these deals of the day, but often I find the best ones sold out, even if I come here and click the link right when you post the daily article. 🙁
Comments are closed.