Windows tablets come in a range of shapes and sizes these days… and some are clearly better than others. The Surface Pro 4, for instance, can pretty much replace a laptop. But with a starting price of $899, it’s pretty expensive.
And then there’s the Kocaso W700. This 7 inch Windows tablet has pretty basic specs, including just 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, an Intel Atom Z3735G processor, and a battery that’s only good for “up to three hours” of run time.
But there’s one reason you might want to consider the Kocaso tablet: you can buy it for just $53.
That’s a crazy-low price for a device that can run full Windows apps as well as tablet-style apps. It also has a micro HDMI port.
At $53, even if the only thing you do with the Kocaso tablet is hook it up to your TV and stream videos from Netflix and YouTube, it’s priced competitively with other media streaming devices.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Kocaso 7″ Windows tablet + keyboard case for $53 – Groupon
- HP Stream x360 11.6″ convertible notebook for $240 – BuyDig
- Lenovo ThinkPad notebooks and convertibles for $250 and up – Woot
- Off-lease Samsung Chromebook w/Exynos 5 CPU for $70 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Refurb HP Chromebox w/Celeron 2955U for $155 – Groupon
- Refurb Motorola Moto X (2nd gen) for $200 – Groupon
- Open Box Pebble smartwatch for $85, pre-owned for $50 – CowBoom
- Moto Hint Bluetooth earpiece for $90 – Groupon
- JBL Clip portabl Bluetooth speaker for $35 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.