Motorola’s third-gen Moto X smartphones may already be available, but the company’s 2nd-gen Moto X from 2014 is still a pretty good smartphone, sporting a 5.2 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP rear camera, and a 2,300 mAh battery.
More importantly, today you can pick one up for half the price of a Moto X Pure Edition. Amazon is running a 1-day sale on the 2nd-gen Moto X, allowing you to snag a model with 16GB of storage for $200.
Note that this model does not have a microSD card slot, so if you think you might want a phone with more storage, you might want to look elsewhere.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartphones and smart wearables
- Motorola Moto X (2nd gen) w/16GB for $200 – Amazon
- Martian Notifier watch for $34 – Meh
- Garmin Vivofit 2 activity tracker for $70 – Best Buy
- Amazon Kindle Voyage for $170 – Amazon (Prime members only)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $90 – Amazon (Prime members only)
- Lenovo Ideapad 100s 11.6″ Windows notebook for $170 – Best Buy
- Toshiba Satellite CL15T 11.6″ touchscreen Windows notebook for $210 – Best Buy
- Iview Maximus 11.6″ Convertible Windows notebook for $199 – Walmart
- Refurb HP Stream 8 Windows tablet for $90 – Groupon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.