Dell’s Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible notebooks are reasonably affordable notebooks with Intel Braswell or Bay Trail processors, Windows 10 software, and 11.6 inch displays that can twist back 360 degrees to let you hold the computers as notebooks.
Dell sells an entry-level model for $$350, but it has just 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a dual-core Celeron processor.
Today Best Buy is offering model with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a quad-core Pentium N3700 processor for $400. That’s $150 off its normal price.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Notebooks and convertibles
- Dell Inspiron 11 convertible notebook w/8GB RAM, 128GB SSD for $400 – Best Buy
- Refurb HP Stream 11 Windows notebook w/Celeron N2840 for $120 – Groupon
- Refurb Toshiba Chromebook 2 w/Celeron N2840 for $130 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2840 for $120 – Groupon
- Save up to 65% off select memory and storage – Amazon
- Save 25% off in-store purchases – Staples
- HP 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $70 – TigerDirect
- 3.5mm stereo headphone splitter for $1 after rebate – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.