Disappointed that the new Google Nexus 6P costs $500 or more and lacks wireless charging? Last year’s model might not be quite as powerful and it lacks a fingerprint sensor. But the 2014 Nexus 6 can use wireless chargers… and it’s a lot cheaper. These days you can regularly find the phone for around $350.
Today you can pick one up for even less. QualityCellz is selling unlocked Nexus 6 phones for just $300.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartphones and smartwatches
- Google Nexus 6 (2014) w/32GB for $300 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Google Nexus 6 (2014) w/64GB for $360 – Expansys USA
- LG Watch Urbane (1st-gen, non-cellular) for $225 – Expansys USA
- Pebble Steel smartwatch (1st gen) for $90 – Best Buy
Tablets and convertible notebooks
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet w/Core i3 for $530 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Asus Q302LA 13″ convertible notebook for $600 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 3 11 convertible notebook w/Core M, 8GB RAM for $750 – Best Buy
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st gen) for $35 – Amazon
- Refurb Sony MDR-ZX330BT/B Bluetooth headphones for $40 – Newegg
- Mpow Cheetah sport Bluetooth earbuds for $25 – NeweggFlash
- PNY 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $66 – Newegg (coupon: EMCKAAK65)
- Patriot 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $29 – Newegg (coupon: EMCKAAK66)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.