Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Acer is offering great deals on refurbished Windows and Android tablets through its eBay store. Walmart is offering a crazy-good bundle on a laptop, case, printer, and USB flash drive.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer Iconia Tab W500 Windows 7 tablet w/AMD C-50 CPU for $390 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Iconia Tab A500 10″ Honeycomb tablet for $300 – Acer (via eBay)
- Coby Kyros 7″ Android 2.3 tablet for $90 – Buy.com
- Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 11.6″ notebook w/case + printer for $340 – Walmart
- OCZ 120GB 2.5″ SATA II solid state disk for $100 – TigerDirect
- Corsair 32GB USB flash drive for $25 – Buy.com
- Kingston 8GB microSDHC card w/adapter for $6 – Buy.com
You can find more bargains on mobile devices and accessories in our daily deals section.
Subscribe to Liliputing via Email
Join 16,212 other subscribers
Thanks for posting that. Smoking deal on the x120e, great little laptop coming to my house soon!
Thanks, Brad. I lamented missing out on the Woot sale on the x120e; Walmart’s sale has nearly as good a price, even though I don’t need the printer they foist on you as part of the deal 😉 (White elephant gift, maybe …)
Hard to have too many USB keys, and the case (I picked the “add $1” version) doesn’t look too bad, either. Worst case, and not bad, I give it to someone who has greater need for a case than I do. Downside I found is that the “delivered by” dates seem to arbitrarily change between checkout steps, and I could not find a way to upgrade the shipping speed (they mention rush and expedited options, but I never found where they hide). I’m soon undertaking a road trip, so I’m having it sent to a store in FL, in a town I know I’ll be. timothy
I know! I was awfully tempted by that deal, even though I don’t need an ultraportable laptop, a case, or a printer at the moment. 🙂
Comments are closed.