When ultrabooks first hit the streets in late 2011 they were a new breed of thin and light laptops. But they weren’t exactly cheap, with prices starting at around $1000.
These days there are almost as many different price points in the ultrabook space as there are in the wider laptop space. For example, you can pick up an Acer Aspire S3 13 inch ultrabook for just $400.
That’s a pretty great price for a laptop that weighs just about 3 pounds and measures 0.7 inches thick. Of course, this model has an Intel Core i3 Sandy Bridge processor, so it won’t get the same kind of performance (or battery life) that you’d get with a newer model featuring a Haswell chip. But did I mention it’s just $400?
You can pick one up for even less if you’re willing to buy a refurbished model.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $400 – Rakuten
- Refurb Acer spire S3 13″ ultrabook for $354 – Newegg
- Asus Taichi 21 11.6″ dual-screen ultrabook for $799 – Microsoft Store
- Dell Latitude 6430u 14″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Ivy Bridge for $799– Dell
- Google Nexus 10 tablet w/16GB for $319 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Archos GamePad 7″ Android gaming tablet for $150 – PC Richard & Son
- Ematic FunTab Pro 7″ Android tablet for kids for $80 – Woot
- Seagate 2TB external desktop backup drive for $80 – TigerDirect (coupon: 10PIR101686List )
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.