Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The HP Spectre 13 X2 is a 2-in-1 ultrabook which becomes a tablet when you detach the screen from its keyboard dock. The system has a 13.3 inch full HD touchscreen display, an Intel Core i5 Haswell processor, 4GB of RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, and HP says it should offer up to 9 hours of battery life.
Normally this 2-in-1 sells for over $1000, but right now you can pick one up from the Microsoft Store for $699. That’s the price for a “Signature Edition” model, which means it comes with Windows 8.1, but no HP bloatware.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- HP Spectre 13 x2 2-in-1 ultrabook w/Core i5 Haswell for $699 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Asus UX302LA 13″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Haswell, touchscreen for $700 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- Refurb Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ laptop for $599 – Daily Steals
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 w/Core i5, 128GB SSD, and Type Cover for $999 – Blutek (via eBay)
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet w/16GB for $130 – Woot
- Refurb Hisense Sero 7 LT Android tablet for $30 after rebate – Newegg
- Refurb B&N NOOK Color for $45 – A4C
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch (1st gen) for $80 – A4C
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick for $40 – Amazon
- Refurb Roku 2 streaming media player for $45 – NeweggFlash
- $15 iTunes gift card for $10 – Groupon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
IMO, I always thought Microsoft Windows was ‘bloatware’. Each new version of Windows seem to require more and more resources to run.
This would be really cool with Android for half the price!
I think that would be nice.
Is It too bad to ask for a $700 10.5 inch tablet with 2k screen,4GB of RAM, intel core i5 Broadwell Processor and 128GB SSD/expandable storage with Windows threshold and top it with a Bluetooth and track pad case ? hun is it ?
IMO, I don’t think it is.
Comments are closed.