A few years ago if you wanted a cheap, small notebook your only choice was a netbook — which usually meant you were limited to a 10 inch screen, a small keyboard, and an Intel Atom processor. These days there are plenty of options for portable notebooks that sell for $400 or less.
But one of the leading netbook makers is still at the forefront. Asus has cranked out a number of variations of its 11.6 inch portable notebook this year, including a model with a touchscreen display, 2GB of RAM, an Intel Celeron processor, and at the moment, a $300 price tag.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus X200CA 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron 1007U for $300 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ touchscreen ultrabook w/Core i5 for $550 – TigerDirect (coupon: LAF100123)
- Refurb B&N NOOK HD+ 9″ tablet for $110 – 1Sale
- Refurb unlocked Samsung Gaalxy Note (1st gen) w/AT&T LTE for $200 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Sony SmartWatch MN2 (first gen) for $76 – Rakuten
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.