Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Apple quietly increased the price of some iPad Pro tablets by about $50 this week, possibly as a response to rising flash memory prices.
While entry-level models for the 10.5 inch and 12.9 inch iPad Pro models still start at $649 and $799, respectively, you’ll end up paying more if you opt for a model with 256GB of storage or more.
But there are cheaper options. The company is selling refurbished 9.7 inch iPad Pro models for as little as $469, and B&H has new 9.7 inch iPad Pro tablets starting at $479.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 w/32GB for $479 – B&H (or 128GB for $550)
- Refurb Apple iPad Pro 12.9 w/128GB WiFi + cellular for $695 – Yapper Wireless (via eBay)
- Amazon Fire tablets for up to $25 off – Amazon (Prime members only, last day)
- Dell XPS 12 4K 2-in-1 tablet w/Core M5-6Y54/8GB/256GB for $600 – Adorama
- SoundPeats magnetic sweatproof Bluetooth earbuds for $20 – Amazon
- Linksys AC1750 WiFi router for $50 – Best Buy
- Psychonauts for Windows, Mac, or Linux for free – Humble Store
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.