The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 is a convertible notebook with a 12.5 inch touchscreen display and a 360 degree hinge that allows the screen to fold back so you can hold the computer like a tablet. As a ThinkPad, it also has Lenovo’s Trackpoint system with a pointing stick in the center of the keyboard.
For $700 you can snag a model with a full HD IPS display, pen support, a Core i7 Broadwell processor, and Windows 10 Pro.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Convertible and 2-in-1 notebooks
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 w/Core i7-5600U/8GB/256GB for $700 – Woot
- Lenovo ThinkPad 11E 11.6″ convertible w/Core M-5Y10C/4GB/120GB for $300 – Woot
- Refurb HP Pavilion x2 12″ 2-in-1 w/Core M3/4GB/128GB for $390 – Daily Steals
- Asus Transformer Book T100HA 2-in-1 w/Atom x5/4GB/64GB for $290 – B&H
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 w/Atom Z3735F/2GB/32GB for $120 after rebate – Newegg
- Lenovo Flex 3 11.6″ convertible w/Celeron N3060/2GB/64GB for $230 – Best Buy
- Acer Chromebook R11 convertible w/4GB/16GB for $249 – Best Buy
- Amazon Fire TV for $85 – Amazon
- Google Chromecast and Chromecast Audio for $30 each – Google
- ATGOIN sweatproof Bluetooth earbuds for $13 – Amazon (coupon: KPAQIWDP )
- Pebble smartwatch (1st gen) for $70 – Best Buy
- Refurb Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch for Vferizon for $130 – Groupon
- Fitbit Charge HR activity tracker for $90 – Tri-State1 (via eBay)
- Jawbone UP Move activity tracker for $15 – Groupon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.