Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Microsoft may have just slashed the price of its Surface 2 tablet to $349, but you can pick one up for even less than that if you’re willing to go refurbished.
Or for about $50 more you can snag a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro tablet with an Intel Core i5 processors. Sure, it’s a first-generation model with an Ivy Bridge CPU. But that’s still one of the best prices you’re likely to find for a Surface tablet with 128GB of storage.
Note that the deal is for a tablet only. Optional Touch or Type Covers are sold separately.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Tablets and notebooks
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro tablet w/128GB (1st gen) for $400 – A4C
- Refurb Microsoft Surface 2 Windows RT tablet for $279 – Manufacturer Certified (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad TF300 w/Tegra 3 for $160 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 10 mini-laptop w/Celeron N2806 for $295 – Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo smartwatch for $170 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch (1st gen) for $90 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Nike+ FuelBand activity tracker for $50 – Daily Steals (via eBay)
- Amazon Fire TV for $84 – Amazon
- Refurb B&N NOOK Simple Touch for $40 – B&N
- Name your price for up to 7 Android games – StackSocial
- Katy Perry’s Prism MP3 album for free – Google Play (I know, but free is free)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Clicking the ebay link has the Nexus 5 for $389 and not $325. I also wish it had a microsd slot.
Well it was $325 when I wrote this… you must have broken it. 🙂
I’ll take that “deal” out of today’s roundup, since it looks like the new price isn’t exactly a bargain.
Comments are closed.